THE GOAL OF THE TASK IS THE SOLUTION
MainTech Systems develops, designs and builds plants for exhaust air purification and solvent recovery for the entire solvent processing industry.
We have incorporated the technology from Roses GmbH into our systems. We provide complete activated-carbon systems depending on the fixed-bed adsorption process with steam regeneration. Whether the production process operates with a single or multiple organic solvents, we distil and separate them in a rectification process when necessary to reclaim the solvents with high levels of purity so that they can be recycled.
The goal is the solution
We also supply components and subsystems for renovating or expanding existing systems as well as retrofitting them. We take care of the economic aspects of operation, such as optimisation of the flow of energy and operating agents as well as about security plans.
Partial and supplementary systems as well as retrofitting options for existing plants
- Concentration control for dryer exhaust air systems
- Activated-carbon absorbtion agents for purification of exhaust air and recovery of solvents
- Condensation (air/water-cooled)
- Steam recycling system
- Wastewater stripping system
- Heat recovery for heating systems
- Cooling systems
- Energy optimisation
- Preparation of mixtures (mechanical, rectification)
- Recovery of steam condensate
- Signal processing (instrumentation and control technology)
- Control of fan speeds
- Equipment for emission measurement
- Automation systems
- Noise reduction systems
The following solvents can be separated and recovered.
- Benzene, toluene and xylene
- Paraffin hydrocarbons
- Chlorinated hydrocarbons